Friday, February 12, 2010

A new profile picture

Today I met a group of fun-people. You know, the kinds who always seem to be either going places, or seem to have just arrived from fancy European ski holidays.

So today was the day to change my Facebook picture again. If they had to know me, today evening was most likely. Followed by tomorrow.

And so my Facebook had to be clean, mean and... or atleast passable.

So my new Facebook profile picture is a chalet, snow, two white friends. Actually, they weren't friends, just interested-in-Indian people who I had started talking with on the train to Murren. It is a good picture, I look happy and comfortable. A stable girl in a stable life.

And now back to the tea, the smoke curling like the lost spirit of a dancing girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment